35 Things That Made Me Laugh in 2008
This post doesn’t really need an introduction. If the title doesn’t give enough away, then I don’t even know if I want you to be reading this blog.
(In no particular order, click links for more…)
1. The Rick-Roll phenomenon
2. The “Barack-roll”
2. The Bush shoe-throwing incident
3. Sarah Palin
4. Tina Fey’s impersonation of Sarah Palin
5. The “Jizz In My Pants” video
6. The “I’m F*****g Matt Damon” video
7. Plaxico Burress accidentally shooting himself, and then getting arrested for having guns at his home and unauthorized possession, thus essentially ending his Giants and maybe NFL career
8. The guy who tried to rob a convenience store with a palm tree
9. Emotional hippies crying about dead trees
11. The fact that you can have your facebook language set to “pirate”
12. Notorious B.I.G.’s Twitter
13. Operation Humble Kanye
14. The movie Pineapple Express
15. Step Brothers
16. The “Boats ‘N Hoes” video from Step Brothers
17. “The Jonas Brothers Break Up” from Booya Pictures
18. Really, anything from Booya Pictures
19. People getting punched before eating
20. A lot of SNL stuff, most of which is impossible to find due to NBC’s choice to ban all their videos from Youtube in order to start their own site, Hulu, a site that is inaccessible to people in Canada. Damn you NBC!
Okay I think that’s enough for now. I know the title says 35, but to be honest I can’t really think of much more. I’ll add them as I think of them.